REAL. EVERYDAY. DANGERS.
Multiworks REAL. EVERYDAY. DANGERS is an initiative focused on empowering our people to control the hazards that pose them the greatest risk at work.
Following a consultation period, Multiworks has developed a suite of educational material highlighting the hazards and best practice controls around each of our critical risks. Each poster covers the hazards and controls associated with our identified Real Everyday Dangers.
This material forms a major part of our safety strategy and is considered our ‘not negotiables’ within Multiworks.
- Compliance with our R.E.Ds will be monitored through HSE Inspections and Safe Work Observations.
- Amendments to our R.E.Ds will be determined by their suitability of best practice in conducting our works or if our work environment changes.
The R.E.Ds will be imbedded into Multiworks in the following ways:
- Incorporated into the Multiworks employee HSE induction completed by all Multiworks employees before their employment commencement.
- Posters are displayed throughout Multiworks Projects.
- Identifying specific R.E.Ds in our daily environment and incorporating them into our JSEA and Take 5 tools.
The overarching aim is to have our people focus their planning on managing the hazards that pose them the greatest risk. By focusing on these nine risks, we can simplify our message, create consistency in controls on every site and empower new and old employees to speak up if they see something dangerous.
- Plant & Equipment
- Excavation, trenching & Earthworks
- Working at Height
- Working Near Live Services
- Working near Traffic or Rail
- Loading & Unloading
- Demo, Asbestos & Silica
- Cranes & Lifting
- Confined Space
- Download FULL REDs Pack