Multiworks Services acknowledges that its activities can have a significant impact on the Environment and is committed to ensuring that, wherever possible, these impacts are eliminated or minimised.
Focusing on the protection of environment, Multiworks Services commits itself to:
- Complying with all current Australian environmental legislation and related regulatory requirements
- Having a continued focus on the improvement of our environmental performance
- Working responsibly with local communities, councils and sub-contractors to minimize any potential environmental risks.
The targets of the Environmental Policy are:
- The prevention of pollution through the use of responsible construction methods and technologies.
- The minimisation of waste through recycling, reuse and control of generated waste where possible.
- The minimisation of noise, vibrations and other nuisances during the planning phase, in order to decrease the impacts on local communities, traffic and protected areas concerned with each particular site.
- The proper management of raw materials for the construction of projects and the wise use of the natural resources in general, such as energy and water.
- The reinforcement of the environmental awareness of the employees, through continued informing and training.