Multiworks is an Australian owned and operated, award-winning civil construction contractor. With nearly twenty years in business we have a well earned reputation as an innovative, reliable, and quality-driven delivery partner for some of Australia’s largest corporations and asset owners.
Multiworks provides the best of industry talent to deliver complex projects across Australia. With over 1,000 projects completed, our experienced and flexible teams perform from project conception to completion - working to minimise clients’ total cost of ownership and organisational risk through all stages of construction.
From inner-city project sites to remote locations across Australia, Multiworks has a dedicated team ready to mobilise and deliver.
- Bulk earthworks, bench construction and basement excavation
- Infrastructure - Transformer slabs and associated oil containment systems, AIS & GIS equipment footings, switch rooms, control rooms and amenities buildings
- Mass concrete tower footings and piling works
- Underground infrastructure - HV/LV electrical, water, fire suppression, gas, stormwater, sewer, potable water, comms & underground tanks
- Heavy-duty trafficable pavements - roads, container rated hardstands, runways and concrete & asphalt pavements
- Stormwater Catchment - kerbs, pits, swales, submersible pump systems, catchment dams and underground tanks
- Concrete, timber and steel retaining structures
- Landscaping, architectural roadway screenings and natural vegetation regeneration
- Demolition - Commercial, industrial and infrastructure assets
- Major bulk earthworks including site clearing, bulk cut to fill and excavation of basements, car parks, building plateaus including safe construction of batters, benches and ramps
- All work associated with Civil earthworks installation and construction - Subdivisions and land developments
- Detailed excavation - strip footings, pad footings, pile caps and setdowns
- Installation of all underground infrastructure including potable water, fire mains, stormwater, sewer, electrical and communications
- Construction/upgrades of roads and car parks including asphalt, spray seal, concrete and block paving
- Installation of upright kerbs, signage, line marking, wheel stops and bollards
- Excavation and construction of swales, detention ponds and wetlands
- Construction of concrete infrastructure including retaining walls and stairs
- Foreshore redevelopments
- Landscaping hard - street furniture, feature walls, footpaths, edging, timber
- boardwalks, water features, fencing, lighting and concrete structures
- Landscaping soft - cultivation, topsoiling, planting and hydroseeding
- Civil demolition of existing infrastructure for recycling
- Crushing, sieving and screening of oversized materials
- Installation and/or relocation of transformers, pits and gross pollutant traps.