Multiworks has earned a well-deserved reputation for meeting stringent and internationally recognised environmental standards. Our founding partners have performed environmental remediation services for over 25 years.
Our expertise within complex contaminated sites throughout Victoria offers infrastructure owners, developers, industrial landowners and state and federal authorities broad remediation options and services.
Multiworks’ delivery of diversified environmental, construction and engineering projects is optimised by our capacity to negotiate with federal, state and local government departments, infrastructure authorities and community stakeholders to best manage the complexities of contaminated land.
Our remediation services ensure project sites return to financial viability and environmental sustainability. Multiworks has consistently delivered positive outcomes for contaminated sites experiencing issues such as ex-landfill, underground fuel storage, asbestos, heavy metals and hydrocarbon impacted soil.
- Management and disposal of hazardous materials including asbestos, mercury, PCB’s, acid sulphate soils, lead, chemicals, hydrocarbons, PFAS and biological hazards
- Asbestos roof and building element removal and replacement
- Contaminated soil and sludge remediation and treatment
- Bioremediation - landfarming, bio piling and co-composting
- Underground storage tank removal
- Erosion, sediment control and environmental management
- Encapsulation of contaminated materials both on and off-site
- On-site wastewater management
- Earthworks and benching
- In-ground and above-ground pipeline removal and replacement
- Asset security (including fencing) and maintenance
- Oil-water treatment systems and tanks
- Stockpile management and material tracking
- Repository construction and concrete capping
- Hydroseeding, revegetation and landscaping
- Odour, dust, vibration monitoring and control
- Civil engineering and construction services including concrete structures and hardstands, piling, drainage and underground services.