Committed to ensuring everybody goes home safely.
Our strong focus on workplace health & safety sets us apart from other civil firms. Having worked within high-risk environments, such as electrical terminal stations and contaminated sites, we have developed a strong culture and heightened awareness of workplace safety.
We are proud to announce that we are 1 in only 400 company’s within Australia, to have achieved Federal Safety Accreditation under the Australian Government Building and Construction OH&S Accreditation Scheme
Our 3 key international standards
Safety At Multiworks
We at Multiworks appreciate that our success is dependent on our attitude to safety in the workplace. As a result we have strived to meet the highest safety standards and make no compromises to safety when it comes to delivering a project. As a result we have achieved accreditation to Australian Standards for SO 9001 for Quality Systems, AS/NZ 4801 for Occupational Health & Safety and ISO 1400 for Environmental. We are currently in the process of obtaining federal accreditation.
Additionally, having identified the risks associated with underground excavation, we have imported from the USA a world-class dry/wet non-destructive excavation unit. Combined with our internal excavation permit this allows us to locate or totally excavate live underground assets safely and efficiently.
Every staff member at Multiworks is fully VESI trained to understand the Victoria electrical safety requirements. Additionally, we actively encourage further training, as shown in the attached Safety Matrix
Multiworks Services is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all who work on or visit our worksites. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and as such we strive to provide them with a safe and productive environment.
Multiworks Services will achieve our health and safety requirements in the following ways:
- Identifying hazards, assess risks and implement controls which will prevent injury or illness to our employees or subcontractors.
- Regular consultation with all employees, subcontractors and key stakeholders in OH&S matters.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining an effective occupational health and safety system that takes into account all relevant OH&S Legislation and both meeting and exceeding requirements.
- Establishing safety rules, policies and procedures which all employees, subcontractors and visitors will be required to adhere to on our worksites.
- Investigating promptly any accident or incident in order to implement corrective actions as soon as possible.
- Ensuring our company actively participates in OH&S issues, including the identification and provision of training requirements.
- Providing effective rehabilitation to injured workers and supporting them as required.
- Continually monitoring compliance and performance of our OH&S program.
- Supporting OH&S Representatives and/or Committees established on our worksites.