Fostering solid working relationships
- Power. Water. Gas. Rail.
- Critical Infrastructure Projects.
- High Volume Service Contracts- Pole to Pit.
- Environmental Engineering.
In the past decade Multiworks has established itself as an innovative and reliable competitor in the Victorian civil construction market, completing projects with a combined total of over $100 million.
Civil Construction is the core competency of Multiworks. Our experiences and versatile team deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physically and naturally built environment, including electrical, water & waste treatment infrastructure.
We have dedicated teams working in regional areas and can mobilise construction crews to any site in Australia.
Our core competencies include:
- Bulk earthworks, bench construction and basement excavation.
- Infrastructure: Transformer slabs and associated oil containment systems, air and gas insulated equipment footings, switch rooms, control rooms and amenities buildings. Mass concrete tower footings and piling works.
- Underground infrastructure: HV/LV electrical, water, fire suppression, gas, stormwater, sewer, potable water, comms & underground tanks.
- High volume contract works: Pole to pit underground service installation.
- Heavy-duty trafficable pavements: roads, container rated hardstands, car parks, and concrete & asphalt pavements.
- Stormwater Catchment: kerbs, pits, swales, submersible pump systems, catchment dams and underground tanks.
- Concrete, timber and steel retaining structures.
- Landscaping, architectural roadway screenings and natural vegetation regeneration.
- Demolition: Commercial, industrial and infrastructure assets.
- Design & Construct.
- Turnkey Projects.
- Project Engineering.
- Large Scale In-house Steel Fabrication.
Multiworks aim to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of construction services. For this reason we have invested heavily in the people and technology required in delivering design & construct and project engineering services. Our team of qualified engineers and support staff ensure total control of project from inception to completion by directly managing the construction process to ensure we provide the most efficient, cost effective and project specific outcomes for customers.
- Security and Access Control.
- Industrial & Commercial.
- Fit out & Refurbishment.
From the ground up, Multiworks offers a complete package for all our clients building needs. We have a proven track record in producing high quality industrial warehouses and office buildings of varying sizes, styles and levels of intricacy. Additionally, our civil and maintenance background makes us specialists in the refurbishment, extension and renovation of existing industrial buildings.
- New builds: Commercial and industrial.
- Engineered concrete slabs, kerbing, and footpaths.
- Underground infrastructure- electrical conduits, septic systems, storm-water and waste interceptor tanks.
- Concrete- Structural foundations, piling and decorative concrete.
- Tilt-up/ precast construction.
- Structural steelwork.
- Renovation/extension of existing buildings.
- Electrical services, data and telecommunications.
- Roofing, cladding and guttering.
- Cabinetry and office fit out.
- Car park construction.
Additionally, we understand the potential interruption a building project can cause to a business. Our experienced project management team can help schedule the works to minimize interruption and keep your business running safely during construction.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to accommodate the many changes that can arise during construction. With a multi-talented team we are capable of delivering your project on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
- Category A, B & C Wastes.
- Onsite Treatment & Offsite Disposal.
- Capping works.
- Isolation Works.
Multiworks directors have been involved in environmental remediation since 1995 and have developed a reputation for meeting stringent and internationally recognized environmental standards.
When undertaking diversified environmental, construction and engineering projects throughout Victoria, Multiworks has the experience to negotiate with federal, state and local government departments, infrastructure authorities and community stakeholders to help navigate the complex requirements placed on contaminated land.
Multiworks has been involved in returning sites to financial viability and environmental sustainability with a range of contamination issues such as ex-landfill, underground fuel storage, asbestos, heavy metals and hydrocarbon impacted soil.
- Comprehensive site evaluation- identification of contaminants.
- Coordination of sampling and testing.
- Development of a remediation plan.
- Environmental remediation using appropriate techniques and technologies.
- Implementation of remediation systems for hydrocarbon removal, heavy metals, PCB’s and asbestos.
- Groundwater monitoring.
- Bioremediation using microbial digestion.
- Heavy metal decontamination through chemical stabilisation.
- Encapsulation of contaminated materials both on and off-site.
Multiworks Services rehabilitates contaminated property to satisfy environmental requirements and limit corporate legal liability.
- Perimeter Fencing.
- Camera/ Monitoring Systems.
- Powered Security Fences.
- Access Control.
- Design & Construction of New Systems.
Since 2003 Multiworks has been successfully supplying, installing and maintaining security systems throughout Victoria. Our team of experienced technicians, working closely with the civil division, provide a truly complete service in security monitoring and access control.
In 2011 Multiworks was appointed as a “Gallagher Certified Channel Partner”. Multiworks now has access to the Gallagher product range, giving us the ability to supply the best technologies to your project at the best price.
Specialising in the commercial and infrastructure markets, Multiworks is capable of installing numerous types of fencing systems including chain wire mesh, Palisade, Anti cut-Anti climb and powered security fencing options.
What we do:
- Advise, design, install, test and maintain security systems.
- Supply, install, service and maintain any type of fencing or barrier system.
- Supply, install, service and maintain the Gallagher electric Power Fence system, the Tautwire System and Insense D21 disturbance sensor technology.
- Supply and install manual and automated sliding gates and boom gates.
- Provide programmed routine maintenance.
- All associated civil works.
Asset & Property Management
- Capital Improvement Projects.
- Service Contracts.
- Emergency Repairs.
Multiworks offers a wide range of civil maintenance services that span from painting to major capital upgrades and developments. By working closely with many industrial site owners we understand the damage that large commercial equipment can cause to pavement and site infrastructure. We have extensive experience repairing bollards, replacing wall/roof sheeting and repairing roller doors damaged by trucks and forklifts.
Multiworks can work together with building owners and managers to provide a tailored and carefully programmed maintenance schedule that will minimise interruption to the sites operation.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Industrial building upgrades, repairs and demolition.
- Upgrades to site infrastructure.
- Hardstand repair.
- Concrete repairs and replacement.
- Plumbing and drainage maintenance and upgrades.
- Electrical works.
- Fencing repairs and upgrades.
- Powered security gates and fencing.
- Removal, disposal and replacement of fibrous cement cladding.
With multiple types of maintenance agreements available, clients can be confident that both urgent and ongoing works are completed on time, within cost objectives and to the highest of standards. By employing a range of highly skilled tradespeople, Multiworks is able to provide a complete package for industrial site maintenance.
- Property Development.
- Development Management.
Multiworks has completed over 20 million dollars of work in personal and partnership development projects. Our combined skillset sets us apart as a development partner. We bring to the table the skill to deliver projects small and large with minimised costs and increased profits.
Our remediation background removes the guesswork from assessing contamination and understanding its true costs. We control our own resources and are not at the mercy of subcontractors to ensure project delivery.
- Greenfield construction
- Physical Services Location.
- High Voltage Cable Excavation.
- High Pressure Pipeline Excavation.
Multiworks recently took delivery of our new Vacmaster 5000, air operated, non-destructive excavation unit. Compressed air excavation is the only completely safe method to prove the location of buried high voltage and critical communications assets.
Combined with our internal excavation permit system, the Vacmaster is now a standard component in our business and shows our commitment to safety. Since its purchase we have utilised it on all our projects to locate, identify and excavate any underground services within the vicinity of our planned excavations.